GRAND CANYON CYCLE & GLAMPING WILLIAMS, AZ / JUNE 3-5, 2022
Two nights of “camping” in luxurious RV’s with all the amenities:
Comfortable beds, fully stocked kitchens, an outdoor grill and indoor plumbing! Grand Canyon RV Glamping
1060 N. Canyon Boulevard in Williams AZ
BYOB* BIKE RIDE FROM TUSAYAN TO GRAND CANYON (*Bring Your Own Bike) We’ll drive from Williams to Tusayan and ride the paved bike trail, 6.3 miles through the forest, directly into Grand Canyon Village. Options to cycle or hike to South Rim viewpoints and stop for lunch before the downhill ride back to Tusayan. Depart RV Park at 8:30am and return in time for dinner.
2-Night Weekend includes:
• Complimentary welcome cocktails Friday evening. BYO protein to grill, dinner sides and dessert provided.
• Continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
• Group bike ride on Saturday from Tusayan to Grand Canyon Village. • Group dinner arrangements Saturday evening, on the patio at Grand Canyon Brewing (separate checks) followed by s’more fun around a glamping campfire.
• Select your own RV package based on 2, 3 or 4 occupants.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR TWO NIGHTS:
PREMIUM RV – 2 Bedrooms, 1 bath*
• $500 (2 occupants) / $550 (3 occupants) / $600 (4 occupants)
LUXURY RV– 2 Bedrooms with Queen beds, 1 bath*
• $550 (2 occupants) / $600 (3 occupants) / $650 (4 occupants)
Starting at $250 per person double (Premium RV)
$150 per person quad (Premium RV)
*A well-maintained bath house with private showers is also available at no additional charge for RV guests.
ACTIVITY OPTIONS FOR NON-RIDERS:
RESERVE A SEAT ON THE GRAND CANYON RAILROAD / DRIVE & WALK THRU BEARIZONA / VISIT THE DEER PARK GET YOUR KICKS & TAKE PICS ON ROUTE 66 / HIKE THE BILL WILLIAMS RECREATION AREA
OWN YOUR OWN RV? RV space rentals with full hookups are available, plus additional fee of $30 per person for SSSC package.
Sign up at www.scottski.org Contact: Jonathan (602.558.5700) or Jeanne (602.509.5118) Olcott